Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Li'l Creations

So far I've got at least 5 little monsters of my own design:

  1. Eulalia
  2. Waves of Aurora
  3. The Color of Passion
  4. Subterranean Velvet
  5. Revolver

And my Spidey Stomp Volume Box of course! :D

I've also got many many many designs of modifications to wahs, overdrives, distortions, fuzzes, etc.

My most recent creations that were not entirely my own design/modded:

  1. Stargazer FX Modded SD-1 (Joryn's Mods)
  2. Stargazer FX Modded SD-1 (Mine)
  3. Stargazer FX Modded Crybaby (JMH)
  4. Stargazer FX Modded DS-1 (Mine)
  5. Treble Skreamer (JM417) [which eventually became entirely my own design]

And many more that I never really deemed notable; just little tiny things.

Soon to come:

- A sweet-sounding little amp

- My own wah

- Alot of demos and pedals being shipped to new homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment