I got a replacement for the SD-1 I had to use in Joryn's Mods. I liked the way I modded his somuch that no SD-1, or any overdrive for that matter, sounds good without this mod. I've started on the soldering (ugh) and had to stop after I removed the solder that the components I change are on. Now I just have to put the rest of the components in and solder them to the circuit board.
I like what Boss has done on this run of SD-1s, they removed all the epoxy crap they had around the caps and on the board. i had to work around that on Joryn's, and it was a hassle. But now, it's really enjoyable to do what I need to do. :)
I might also try out some new extra mods to it to see if there's any way to improve it. I doubt I will though, I love it the way it is.