Sunday, January 3, 2010

The List

I found it neccesary to make this because there are many services that I can offer that I haven't had the chance to do yet. Some of the mods/custom builds I can do are:

-All of my own designs, which will be featured on here.

-Mods to most, if not all of the tubescreamer derivatives. [No Bad Monkeys, as they are SMD, but most anything else that have full-sized/non-robot SMD components are game here.

-Danelectro FAB Echoes. Love these little guys, even though they are SMD, they're about the only ones I can manage. Older models are better for me to work with, but newer models are possible as well.

-Big Muffs and their derivatives.

-Rats!!

-Small Clones/Stones

-Custom routing boxes, power supply splitters, power supply converters, voltage sags, etc.

-Most any wahs, the basic kinds like Standard VOX V847 and Crybaby GCB-95 are the best to mod since they're cheap and have alot of potential.

-Tons of mass-produced pedals have may mods available.

-I prefer not to work with MXR because of their double-sided PCB, and don't like the old EHX Green Russian Tanks because of their size, makes it unmanageable. And SMD is on a very strict basis, but on most occassions is unworkable for me.

This is by no means a full list, but just a few to give an idea of where I know I can go. If you have anything at all that needs modding, I'd be more than happy to take a crack at it and see if we can't get something worked out. My job is to aid you in the search for the sound you need to make your music. And where I come from, getting it suited to your individual tastes makes a lot more difference than offering plain old generalized services that everyone can have without having their own personal input on. Youn kow the sound that's in your head; let me help you get it out of yours and into everyone else's ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment